Re: Actions

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 11:10 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

Perhaps someone else - I seem to recall a few months ago someone who was
interested in market research. A hunt in the archives shows I was
thinking of John Williams. John - you still about? Interested in taking
this on?
Hi Dave (and everyone else)!

Yes, I've been lurking, but have seen nothing afoot that I could
contribute to.  I am very happy to:

1.  Analyse existing data, and prepare reports
2.  Advise on research design

and less happy, but still willing to:

1.  Advise on general marketing issues
2.  Code on-line surveys in HTML/CSS/Javascript/Whatever

I hope this will be helpful.

cheers,

John

--