Re: Another online survey

Hi,

Simos Xenitellis a écrit :
The real fight to get GNOME even higher is to win more distros.

Right. Anyone have any idea how we can go about that? It would be nice to have a 5 minute pitch for distros... in fact, someone could try to come up with one and give it as a lightning talk at GUADEC (hint, hint).

Then we would need to get a list of decision makers in the distros that we can engage, and influence. Give them the pitch, collect their concerns if they're going against us (the only thing that we can't really address is "KDE has more market share"), and collect & collate the results.

Sounds like a nice, meaty time consuming effort with big rewards. Who's up for it?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary