Re: Business cards

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 16:53 -0400, James Bowes wrote:
I did a quick mock-up for a GNOME Foundation "Secret Decoder" card [1].
The person's name on this design is more predominant that before,
because, as Murray pointed out on IRC, it may otherwise look at bit too
official.

Is there an existing SVG of the new GNOME logo, as seen on the website
masthead?

-James

[1] http://flame.cs.dal.ca/~bowes/business_cards/calling_card.svg

Thanks. This would be good as a membership card, but I'm still thinking
of
a) a member-of logo that people could put on their regular card, without
it being the whole point of the card.
b) an example of that.

I guess I don't have an opinion about the membership card thing.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com