From: "Prof. Belkis Sánchez" <fosstec05 iiis org>
Date: March 14, 2005 10:42:07 PM CET
To: BOLSH GIMP ORG
Subject: Inviting you to participate in FOSSTEC 2005

Dear Dr. Dave Neary  B.:

We are sorry to take a bit of your valuable time. However, we think it
would be very important for you to be informed that we have extended both the paper submission and the acceptance notification deadlines for FOSSTEC
'05. Consequently, we are sending you once again the invitation to
participate in FOSSTEC '05, as follows.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of The International Symposium on
Free/Open Source Software, Technologies and Content (FOSSTEC '05) which is
being organized in the context of the 9th World Multi-Conference on
Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, to be held in Orlando, Florida, on
July 10-13, 2005.

We are extending this invitation to you to participate in any area of your
research interest included in the areas of the conference. You can have
complete details of FOSSTEC '05 on the Conference web-site at:
http://www.iiisci.org/fosstec05/  .

You can get the conference's Call for papers in
http://www.iiisci.org/fosstec05/website/callforpapers.asp .

You can participate submitting a paper or organizing an invited session. Invited session organizers have the autonomy in promoting their sessions, reviewing the papers collected by them, appointing the possible additional reviewers for the session papers, accepting invited papers or talks (i.e. non reviewed papers), chairing their respective session(s) and appointing
their co-organizer and/or co-chair.

Important Dates:

Paper Submission: March 29nd

Invited Sessions Proposal: March 29nd

Notification of Acceptance: April 19th.

Final Camera Ready Manuscript due: May 03rd.

Therefore, I would like you to consider the possibility of participating in FOSSTEC '05 presenting a paper in the area of your research interest, or
organizing an invited session.

If you are also interested in organizing an invited session, you can fill
the respective form provided in the conference web page at:
http://www.iiisci.org/fosstec05/website/ISOrganization.asp and we will send you a password, so you can include and modify papers in your invited session.

Sincerely,

Prof. Belkis Sánchez
FOSSTEC '05 General Co-Chair

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please send an email to
removefosstec iiis org with REMOVE MLFOSSTEC in the subject line.