Re: List of deployments in Germany

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 21:35 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Hi, Anne,

The Gnome marketing group is compiling a list of deployments of GNOME in
the public and private sectors.  You have a pretty comprehensive list of
the deployments in Germany; would you have some time to include them
here?

I will ask around. I am able to present you with quite a list of
migration cases from a lot of countries in Northern Europe. But I have
not only been looking for GNOME cases. I think they are coming up
though.

The lists that I have made are Free- and Open Source software cases.

http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam_2fExistingGnomeDeployments

Thanks, and please tell me if you need help with this :)

Well in certain cases I might need help. Thank you.

It will take some weeks for me as I have a lot to do right now. But I
will try to find some German cases that we can put on the list soon.

Anne
--
Anne Østergaard <anne oestergaard nu>