Re: GNOME Linux Live CD - Language support question

Probably worth noting for the record that if we can get a serious ppt
viewer, I'd seriously consider dumping OOo from the liveCD- it takes
up so much of the CD, and is so slow to start up, that I'm not sure it
makes sense to keep on a GNOME-oriented CD. That would free up a lot
more space for translations in general, both by making each
translation set smaller and by freeing up space.

Luis