Re: Regarding the GNOME 2.10 press release

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 20:15 +0000, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
Hello,
We (Greek translation Team of GNOME) translated the press release and we
added the following text:

1. Under the section "About GNOME"
we added "About the Localisation of GNOME to Greek".
In the section, we mention that the localisation was carried out by the
Greek localisation team of GNOME, we mention our Website (www.gnome.gr)
and finally we list the names of the team.
2. In the last section for the contacts we added our team e-mail,
"team gnome gr" for local contact.

According to the discussions in gnome-i18n list, the above should be
more or less ok. I would like to hear from you, so we proceed.

That sounds very good to me.

We are likely to get help from a local company to send the press release
(Greek version) to technology news outlets such as newspapers and
magazines.

Excellent. Hopefully we can make this a regular thing.

You might want to join marketing-list if you have not already.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Simos Xenitellis
On Behalf of the Greek Localisation Team/GNOME.

p.s.
The Greek version of the press release is available at
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/releng/2.x/2.10rnotes/press_release/translations/
(it's the "el" file).

--
Murray Cumming