Re: OSCON GNOME booth..

Yep.  Thats great if Tim and Kevin are showing up. Yay. :) to see
if my former cronies are also up too.  That eases my mind..

I see a lot of ubuntu live cd's coming ;)  BTW I could ask if
O'Reilly is willing to put the live cd in people's conference bags.
Should I ask?  (actually, I'd like to take this off list so I'm not
spamming the list)

sri