Re: Publishing press releases in other languages than english

We have a team of people that localize the press
releases into some languages.  We currently have
reliable people to do Portugese, Spanish and Chinese
and German.  We could use other languages.
Volunteers?

When the release goes out over the wire, it only goes
out in English - it's very expensive and Novell is
kind enough to do it for us.

Leslie

--- Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 14:21 +0200, Vincent Untz