Drawing the pretty pictures

Hello there!
Some of you probably met me at Guadec, but I'll do a short presentation for everyone else. My name is Andreas Nilsson and I am a 23 year old guy with an education in illustration and graphics design and I am interested in doing artwork for various gnome stuff. I have already promised Dave Neary to draw some artwork for the live cd intended for some french conference, but I'll be happy to draw everything else you trow at me.
- Andreas