Re: Proposal for GNOME press release about Nokia device

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 10:29:01AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
No!Sorry, but we don't want to be in the embedded market. We discussed
this at length in both marketing BOFs. We want this to be "ISVs give
GNOME software stack a stamp of approval"

OK.

Unfortunately, given that there was a release about Nokia during GUADEC
already: http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/nokiadonation.html it looks
like your work has been wasted. Leslie made the release in Stuttgart in
co-operation with the Nokia people who were here.

Well, the amount of time I spent on it is negligible.  But since
I did say I would try to come up with something I wanted to follow
through on what I committed (albeit late.)

Leslie's going to be coming on the list now, so hopefully this won't
happen again.

Oh good!  :)