Re: Wiki best practices

Hi,

Murray Cumming a écrit :
I tend to use these deeper pages to tack less-interesting stuff on to
more interesting stuff, to avoid cluttering the interesting stuff.

If we don't link to the uninteresting stuff anywhere except where it's being tacked on, there's no clutter (except namespace clutter if the number of pages goes into the hundreds)

I tend to feel that the advantage of the wiki is that it's editable, and
I'm not so worried about the links being easy to write.

Not easy to write, primarily, but easy to read.

I'll try to limit it, but I don't think it's a big problem so far.

It's gotten to the stage where it's annoying me, and making the marketing team section more difficult to make useful. Not hugely so, but we've crossed a threshold, and it'd be good to take a step backwards before going further in the wrong direction.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary