Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:20:57 -0700
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
From: Andrew Calvo <andrewc oreilly com>
Subject: Re: Would like to add GNOME Live CD to OSCON packet

Hi Sriram,

Sure, you need to send 2000 to:

All Bag Inserts MUST be clearly marked with the words "BAG INSERTS,
COMPANY NAME" in large letters on the outside of box.

Please send them to:
OSCON, BAG Inserts-Company Name
Pacific Expo c/o TriCord Tradeshows,
2737 NW Nela,
Portland, Oregon 97210,

Please email or fax us a sample, very import (just copy the CD). We
need to know what to look for.

These must arrive by Wednesday, July 27 by 4pm.

I just assigned you to booth 1212. I'm going to forward you show info
as you got off my radar for a bit.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Is it possible for us to add a live cd of GNOME 2.12 in your bag
of goodies you hand out to conference goers?

Conferences Sales Manager
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
1005 Gravenstein Hwy. N.
Sebastopol, CA 95472