Re: proposing a meeting [was Re: GNOME's Target Markets]

On 7/14/05, John Williams <john williams lists gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 22:03 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
(2) can we have a meeting in yarrr.gnome.org[1], perhaps weekly[2],
and perhaps restricted in attendance, until we hash some of this out,
at least at a high level?
I think this is a great idea.  Just tell me a time, and I will be there,
whatever the time is here in New Zealand.

How does Tuesday, 19:00 GMT sound for everyone?

Perhaps we should have something resembling an agenda beforehand?  This
would give us time to review the appropriate background material.

The agenda for meetings #1 and 2 (possibly more) is, as I see it,
'settle on the definitions of our target markets, and their
prioritization.' That's what spurred this email, at any rate. So
reading/prep would be the wiki, and this thread. I'm totally open to
other suggestions, though, if people think there are things that are
more important to the team right now.

Luis