Working the LinuxWorld booth

I'd like to work at the LinuxWorld booth again this year, if possible. I
showed up last year and was allowed behind the table after I'd seen
everything on the floor I was interested in.

I managed not to harm any innocent bystanders (guilty bystanders were
punished severely). Jdub and Luis would probably vouch for me:
http://www.netdrain.com/phlog/pictures/gnome-booth.jpg

The best day for me would be the Monday of (August 8th), though I may
not be able to get there early enough to set up.

If anyone could get me more information on the process (would I register
normally, or as exhibitor staff, etc?), I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Travis