Re: Logo/image guidelines

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 23:57 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
Juan,

there's an official icon color palette, if I'm not mistaken, but is
hasn't been made part of an image guideline, AFAIK.

Ok, but I haven't found it :(
(Still looking for it. Maybe the tigert color palette is it?)

Maybe you'd like to start a style guide doc in the wiki? A simple
outline would be sufficient for a start. As far as I understood, Steven
is working on a new web page design. Until then, it doesn't make much
sense to fill it with content but an outline would be really nice. Maybe
we can later integrate integrate the Logo guideline into it, if that's
ok with Murray.

Maybe an outline to use the logo on internal projects. Don't know how to
use it on non-official-contribution project, but I can work out
something.

Also, if there's a new design for the web page then it's not necessary
to add it to the guidelines :D (i'll wait for the new one, then).

Regards,

--jci