Gnome poster

Hi,

I asked a friend of mine gifted in arts to make some posters for Gnome
for the event that will be there soonish in France: Solutions Linux.
Best known as "Linux Expo".

With Gnome France, we'll be there.

So she made the following poster:
http://gscore.org/toady/GNOME_1.jpg

To me, it's really nice and could be used for other international events
(just translate :)

So, what appears on the background is:
Free Economic Accessible International Organized Recognized A community

And below, you can see "Gnomez vous ?" which both mean "Gnome and You ?"
and "Do you use Gnome ?" (neologism since Gnome becomes a verb here).

Well, it's just to follow the Dave request who asked for posters.

Feel free to give feedback.

Bye,
Toady.