Re: 2.10 release notes

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:11:26 +0100
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

We welcome any help with this, and the release-team would love to
delegate this to a better team (marketing makes sense to me) in future.
For instance, I'd really like to hear any criticism of previous release
notes.

Would you mind telling me who gets these release notes? How are they distributed - just posted on the web, or
sent to other persons by e-mail or mail?

Additionally, what is in the package? The links in the wiki point to a web page that includes screenshots,
and other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Claus