Re: National and regional press contacts

[ No need to Cc: me, I am subscribed to the marketing-list list ]

Em Ter, 2005-12-20 às 15:12 +0200, Karl Fischer escreveu:
I guess they should just add you as the regional Press Contact :)

Just an Example :

Country      Name         Email
South Africa Karl Fischer kmf fischer org za

I think this is the Requirements.

If it is, here it goes:

Country         Name                            E-mail
Brazil          Guilherme de S. Pastore         gpastore gnome org

gpastore gnome org: Guilherme de S. Pastore
http://www.gnome.org/ * http://gnome-br.sf.net/