Re: Local group name

Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote:
we are in the process of assembling a local group in Brazil, whose job
would be generally representing GNOME in the country, gathering users,
guiding potential developers, etc.

Normally (and I don't know if this is written down someplace) the
country codes viz. IN, FR, AU are significant in the global perspective.
What you propose to do is a subset of GNOME Markteting - so is there a
GNOME Marketing group in Brazil ? If there would you like to augment the
effort ? If not, then will you take up the gauntlet ?

I don't like the idea of GNOME Users Group (Brazil) - GUG sounds ominous.

Regards
Sankarshan

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';