Re: Don't encourage people to switch to GNOME

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:59:41 +1300
John Williams <johnfrombluff gmail com> wrote:

I have, for some time, been uncomfortable with the use of the phrase
"switch to GNOME" in our private and public communications.  However
after looking at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb I think it is time to
bring my reservations about this out into the open.

I've used the term 'Why switch?' in the mock-up of the web structure
after being inspired by Apple. But I've changed my mind about using it;
Apple sucks anyway. ;-)

I have just changed the wiki. The word 'switch' is gone.

Cheers,
Claus