Re: Idea for getting user feedback

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 07:40:45PM +1300, John Williams wrote:
A token incentive would be helpful.  How much would it cost, in terms of
both money and effort to provide registered users with a
username gnome org mail alias?  I don't mean an actual email account,
just a way of forwarding to their other email adress(es).  I'm not sure
if this is the best idea for incentivising potential respondents.  It
would sure help the feeling of belonging to a community though!

Such a forwarding account is already available to foundation members. I
think such a restriction is good. Letting everyone have a @gnome.org
alias removes the value from it.

--
Regards,