Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

Ahoy,

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 11:44, Murray Cumming wrote:
Should we be doing DesktopUseCases to help us along ?

I think both our development and marketing would be helped (to have
organisational focus) by having Personas. A university was working on them
a couple of years ago, but that effort seems to have failed.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2002-December/msg00482.ht
ml

I thought you all might be interested in some work that a new KDE promo
volunteer is doing on market segmentation:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&m=113384904704134&w=2

Kind regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,