Re: Marketing Wiki content

Is there a mailing list or home page that you're advertising your
translation on?  Just curious as I'd like to see a pointer to it on the
wiki for Macedonian speakers.

Can we get translated content directly on l.g.o?  Having it centralized
sounds like it would make better sense...  Anyways, just some
musings. :-)

sri