Re: GNOME Presentation Materials

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 23:14, Glynn Foster wrote:
Hey

A few people might have noticed, from the minutes of a recent GNOME
Foundation Board meeting, that Jeff and myself are starting to work on a
resource for presentation material that people can browse and reuse in
their own presentations.

We are looking for all kinds of submissions, in all kinds of languages
and all kinds of formats [1]

        o Papers
                - technical papers
                - whitepapers
                - case studies

        o Slides from talks
                - technical
                - promotional
                - infrastructural

        o Photos/Audio/Video
                - GNOME events
                - conferences

I'm not entirely sure that any of these qualify, but I've been urged to
submit these:

http://tieguy.org/talks/

three talks on:
* how to use bugzilla.gnome:
http://tieguy.org/talks/GUADEC-2002-Bugzilla_Sanity.sxi

* how to use bugzilla, more generally:
slides:
http://tieguy.org/talks/OLS-2003-How_GNOME_Learned_To_Love_The_Bug.sxi
paper:
http://tieguy.org/talks/OLS-2003-paper.ps

* gnome's organization:
http://tieguy.org/talks/GUADEC-2003-GNOME_organization_and_volunteering.sxi

Maybe these should go in a 'misc' dir or something? :) I don't want to
clutter things if everyone else is more on-topic.

Luis