Re: need help with OSCON track.

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 01:41, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 11:19, Gaël CHAMOULAUD wrote:
On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 01:15, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
[...]
Somewhat related, I have been promised a write-up from the guys who did
the GNOME booth at Solutions Linux last week. Hopefully we can collect
together a few things like that to help ease the process of having
booths at conferences (although I realise you have done this sort of
thing before, Sri. My comment is more in the way of a general thing).

I'm working a write-up atm, I will try to post it soon.
Maybe before the end of this week.
Regarding conferences or GNOME presentations, we have benefit from the
presence of NOVELL, RedHat and IBM to do some presentations on their
booths. That was a great success :)

 Gaël, I did not intend for my post to be any kind of "hurry up"
message. I realise how long these things can take to write.

I understood the sense of your sentences and I just wanted to inform you
guys. :)

Gaël

Cheers,
Malcolm