GNOME 2.6 availability

Although my question may not be directly related to
marketing (at this time), it is linked nevertheless.

The link to download GNOME 2.6 at your site is
dead--and has been dead for several weeks.  I love
everything about GNOME 2.6--now if only I could
download it.

By the way, I'm not being a wise guy by writing the
e-mail in marketing.  I'm developing a PC which will
be based on XFree86/Darwin, but I'm planning on having
GNOME pre-installed.  I'm working on OEM development
for that PC, so I'll most likely be e-mailing your
site in the future.

peace.