Re: Malaysia

BTW, How should we start? Can we have a regional list for malaysia ? ;)

BTW do you guys have some idea how you plan on getting the word out?
Sharing what works and what doesn't among the list members would be good.

My background is that while I was a computer science student I was also
part of a business student club that tried to promote interntionalism by
convincing companies to bring students from other countries as "trainees".
So I learned a lot of stuff on how to do marketing calls and getting the
word out both in community and otherwise.

Marketing stuff is going to be needed by the various teams (with
translations) it looks like.  But what marketing materials?