Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga-list Digest, Vol 150, Issue 5

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 09:45:46AM -0400, Kenyon Karl via ekiga-list wrote:
I finally checked the software available to Kubuntu Linux 20.04 users (the
KDE version of Ubuntu 20.4) installed on my Lenovo R400 laptop:

   - Ekiga is missing
   - Linphone is present

Has anybody had the opportunity to check the interoperability of Ekiga and
Linphone as they both use the SIP protocol?

Ekiga is no longer maintained as was announced on this list a long time
ago.

I have used both ekiga and linphone with several sip registrars, and
both worked. Linphone still does. I haven't tried ekiga for a long time:
unless you are going to take over maintenance, I would forget it.

ael