Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot set up ekiga.net account, can never connect to https://ekiga.im/

Thank you for your help. I have now got a linphone sip account with the following details

Sip identity: *********@sip.linphone.org
Username: *********
Email: *****************
Domain/Proxy: sip.linphone.org

Ekiga's Add SIP Account asks me to
Please update the following fields:

Name:
Registrar:
User:
Authentication user:

Name: Presumably would be my given name, but
Registrar: I haven't got a clue
User: probably my username, but then what is
Authentication user: must be different to User: or only one would be asked for;other than that I don't have a clue.

Please advise, in the words of an old limerick, who does what, and with which, and to whom?