[Ekiga-list] ekiga distribution

Hi people,

I have asked myself if "ekiga" is still actively maintained.
I'd like to support you with packaging ekiga and distribute it on flathub and build flatpack images to get ridd of building ekiga by hand.

flatpack:
https://flatpak.org/

about flatpack:
https://docs.flatpak.org/en/latest/

I have tested very long time ago ekiga, and built it on my linux machine, still it gives me headache to build it. So, if you support me building ekiga on Gentoo Linux, I would be happy to make myself familiar making binaries for flathub, so that ekiga is easily distributed for all Linux Architectures, and that nobody has to build by hand anymore ekiga through sourcecode.

best, Tamer