[Ekiga-list] Ekiga x Window doesn't make calls

I am using Ekiga 4.0.2 for MS Windows 10.

I was able to configure the softphone to receive calls, but not to make
calls.

When I try to call a PSTN number, a new window appears but nothing happens.

I tried the number with and without international prefix and also
disabling the firewall. I receive correctly the calls, I am able to
answer, but if I want to start a call, I am not able to do it.

In the same pc I have installed the softphone Zoiper, with the same
account, that works correctly.

Any suggestion?

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.