Re: [Ekiga-list] How to interactively dial numbers

Configuration option did not help.

I do have the dialpad, can click on the buttons but they do not appear registered in the dialpad during calling. If I am not calling then I can press the buttons and they are registered.

Dialpad is not directly accessible as an option in the call window.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 04:05:01PM +0200, T. M via ekiga-list wrote:
> That is needed often and I have no idea how to do that in Ekiga (if even
> possible). I can select the dialer during phoning but it is locked for use
> (pressing the buttons is not registered)

Following on from my previous reply, if you mean by "locked", nothing
seems to happen when you click on the buttons, it is likely to be
that configuration option that I mentioned.

ael