Re: [Ekiga-list] sending outbound call through freepbx

Interesting. As an aside, Zoiper handles this just fine. only the 10
digit number needs to be entered.
Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Eugen Dedu <eugen dedu univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
On 14/02/18 15:55, Steve Spence wrote:

I can send an outbound call from ekiga through my freepbx server, if
the contact is in the format of sip:xxxxxxxxxx@0.0.0.0 where the @ is
followed by the ip of my freepbx server, and the x's are the 10 digit
phone number of the person I'm calling. Is there any way to preset the
@ipaddress part so users won't have to input that when making an
outbound call?

Hi Steve,

No, it is not possible, sorry.  Several people asked for this feature...

Kind regards,