[Ekiga-list] Now your system has forgotten my email address!!!

Ekiga,

Originally your system had forgotten my password.  Now it has forgotten my email!

Home  >>  User Account  >>  Request new password   >>  Enter the following email addresses:
Attempt 01: 6ubxl-rt tutanota com
Attempt 02: tq6b1uddgx ekiga net
>>  Next it gives me the following message:

"Sorry, 6ubxl-rt tutanota com is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address."
"Sorry, tq6b1uddgx ekiga net is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address."

Which area of computer programming are you short on programmers for this to occur?

Sincerely,

Andrew Comly
908 386 95 70
6ubxl-rt tutanota com