[Ekiga-list] can ekiga free provide a vedeoconference to 4 persons at the same time

Hi everyone,
I we are 4 personnes in different houses with windows version me included and we want to talk and see each other (like havingĀ  the 4 faces simultaneously for a group talk. Can ekiga do this?

Also we are searching for a freeware that is secure (no hacking no data collecting etc so no skype no fb.. how safe is ekiga really

thx

If you have suggestion , they are welcome!