Re: [Ekiga-list] Audio Feedback

On 27/03/17 01:28, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 XFCE Desktop running on Lenovo W530 laptop. Audio
mixer is HDA Intel PCH (Alsa mixer).

The audio feedback is deafening using the laptop built-in speaker/mike
system despite my having the feedback box checked.

My smaller laptop (Lenovo T400) with similar mixer works very well.

Is there some further adjustment that I can make or am I forced to use
an accessory headset/mike?

Sorry, you cannot do anything except using headset...