[Ekiga-list] Talk to other user before transferring the call

On our current IP phones when we transfer a call it puts the caller on hold and allows us to talk to the transferee before transferring the call, allowing us to explain who the caller is, why they need transferring and even allows us to cancel the transfer should they be unavailable.

We are looking to move away from physical phones and are wondering if there is a way to replicate this functionality.

--

Mathew Shires

NQC Logo

NQC Ltd
1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL, United Kingdom
Support Centre +44 (0) 845 299 2994
Find out more on youtube.com/nqccom
© 2003 - 2016 NQC Ltd. (04854362) All Rights Reserved.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, use, print, distribute or disseminate it or any information contained in it.