Re: [Ekiga-list] occasionally crashing under windows 7

----- On Sep 5, 2016, at 5:49 PM, Bernd Lentes bernd lentes helmholtz-muenchen de wrote:

Hi,

i'm new to ekiga. We need to particioate in a videoconference and i'm currently
testing ekiga. Until now the qualitiy of the audio and video is very fine.
But it's crashing ocassionally under windows 7. I have Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
64bit. I have some entries in the event log. I can offer them as a download if
necessary. Please just tell me to do that.
Can i get help here or should i report to bugzilla ?

Thanks in advance.

I forgot: i'm using version 4.0.2

Bernd

Helmholtz Zentrum Muenchen
Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Guenther Wess, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 6466
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671