Re: [Ekiga-list] New to SIP, VoIP and Ekiga

On 28/05/16 21:54, Saul A. Peebsen wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2016 18:49:30 +0200
Eugen Dedu <eugen dedu univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

On 28/05/16 18:39, Saul A. Peebsen wrote:
I installed Ekiga. I forwarded ports 5000-5100 to my desktop.
Everything was fine until I started receiving ghost calls from ID
1000, 2002, so on, bogus ones. It went so bad I had to terminate
Ekiga, my PC was ringing all the time.

Did this happen only once, or does it always happen?

It happens every time I run Ekiga, won't take long before ghost calls
start.

When did you install Ekiga?  Yesterday, one week ago, one month
ago...?

I installed Ekiga three days ago, first night was quiet. Went to work,
got back home, heard the PC ringing and lots of calls from ID 1000 in
the call log. Calls haven't stopped since.

Ok, I understand. Could you sent us or me the -d 4 log (compressed with zip for ex.) to see where do these calls come from? See http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output for how to get it.