[Ekiga-list] Dialling Help Required Please

Hi Everyone

I have just installed Ekiga 4.0.2 on windows, when I dial from the dial pad it does not add on the default account information.

It shows and dials sip:012345678910 and I get a message saying the call could not be completed.

If I add sip:012345678910 sip supplier net it all works fine. Looking at the manual it should automatically add the default account URL, can anyone help please?

Regards

Mick