Re: [Ekiga-list] New user

Cian,
Google is your friend:
http://wiki.diamondcard.us/podwiki?page=LinPhone

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Cian Mcloughlin <cianuzz gmail com> wrote:
Ok I got in to Linphone... Just I can't login with my diamond credit. And I
don't know how to make any calls, and can't find any "how to"

Good man Ed! I'll give it a try now....

Have you tried using a different VoIP client - I prefer Linphone.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Cian Mcloughlin <cianuzz gmail com>