Re: [Ekiga-list] Security Check Failed

Hi,

Yes, we do not have Attended Transfer yet (only Blind Transfer).

Le vendredi 09 décembre 2016 à 11:17 +0000, Chris @ Willows Consulting Ltd. a écrit :
Hi Damien,

Oh I see: I should have used sip.blueface.ie instead of sip.blueface.com ! Sorry~.

I have just changed to Linphone and it works like a charm~ (with sip.blueface.com). It is actually better for handling calls' transfers:
* Ekiga: transfer to call roughly to another extension: the caller is pushed away to the extension ;
* Linphone: you first call the other extension and you can talk, then transfer the call on hold there!

Thanks for your time. I will now use sip.blueface.ie at all time.

Regards,
Chris.