Re: [Ekiga-list] Security Check Failed

Hi,

Your provider is buggy. Actually, Ekiga is able to handle several accounts at the same time.
To do so, it relies on the "realm". The "realm" is supposed to be unique: both worldwide (not two providers can have the same realm), and from the point of view of the provider (you should have one and only one realm corresponding to the provider SIP "domain").

You can see in the REGISTER response:
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
CSeq: 1 REGISTER
WWW-Authenticate: Digest realm="sip.blueface.com", nonce="WEqHgFhKhlQ42SeHns8yNIV4kvU7BP6j"

And in the INVITE response:
SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
CSeq: 1 INVITE
WWW-Authenticate: Digest algorithm=MD5, realm="sip.blueface.ie", nonce="16ed6ca7"

The realm is changing, just like if you had 2 different providers.

Tell them to read the SIP RFCs.