Re: [Ekiga-list] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Security Check Failed

On 09/12/16 10:51, Chris @ Willows Consulting Ltd. wrote:
Good morning Eugen,

Please see attached the ZIPped log file, archive password is EKIGA. If
you don't get it from the Mailing-List I will email it to you directly.

I looked at your log.  I see that you receive:

SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

1. Are you sure that the passowrd is ok?
2. Try enabling Network detection, restart ekiga and do the same test.

Hope it will work, because otherwise I do not have another idea,