[Ekiga-list] ghost calls from 1000 and 1002

'Morning All,

Ghost calls from 1000 and 1002

Could it be a 'Callback' from a test a few days ago?

In the past few days I have received a few calls from first  sip:1000@1xx.1.1xx.2x and then
sip:1002@1xx.1.1xx.2x . The url here is in fact from my service supplier and is actually my own
url . I'm not sure how dangerous it would be to disclose to the world so I have obfuscated it
(lovely word).

I don't use Ekiga much but have recently re-invoked it and been fiddling with it a bit here by
myself.

The nature of the incoming call is Ekiga rings and rings and rings. No Voice and Cannot 'put
down' ie the red phone is inactive. I think all buttons are greyed out.

Eventually i had to go to Task Manager and kill Ekiga there. (Windows XP)

OK,
Tony