Re: [Ekiga-list] cannot add account - all text

I don't know.  471236 is my diamondcard user id.  I have also have a
diamondcard password. Those are the only things I use.  I skip past anything
ekiga except for ekiga call out, where I put my diamondcard stuff.  Ekiga could
make this much more user friendly but I guess they want to encourage us to use
the ekiga system.

John