Re: [Ekiga-list] New user

Hi,

I guess you are talking about DiamondCard, the PC-to-Phone stuff ?
They have a support service, but you might simply send a debug 4 output or a link to it so that we get more information about what is not working.

I just joined this Ekiga recently and got debited 20$ or so, and as of yet NOTHING is working. I have registered, got my PINs and all that
I cannot find an FAQ page or a how-to page.

What should I do?

Sorry for my ignorance... but also I don't have the time (nor Internet at the moment) to trawl through the net. Should I ask for a refund?? Or is it money thrown away? Or how can I get it working??

Thanks and best,

Cian McL