Re: [Ekiga-list] Some new queries

On 04/11/15 06:54, Bret Busby wrote:
And, now, yeat another query.

In trying to send a chat message to a person, I got the following response;

"NOTICE: Could not send message: user offline"

When that happens, does the message then get dropped (discarded as
being unable to be sent), or, does the message get retained, and, then
sending effected, when the addressee next logs in?

Hi Bret,

I wrote about this in http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Manual#Sending_instant_messages_.28chatting.29: messages are not stored. It would be better, if possible, to inform about that in Ekiga itself, I put this on my TODO list.