Re: [Ekiga-list] Login Ekiga.net does not work anymore

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 02:19:57AM +0200, linux osit cc wrote:

i registred for a week a new Ekigaaccount. Everything works pretty good.
But some days later a was no able to login with my account in Ekiga. I

I think that the ekiga server has been down for a few days now, but
checking just now, I find that I can connect again. You were probably
just unlucky to try when there was a problem.

ael